Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Irrelevancies

Friday of this past weekend I finally wore the kilt I bought at Mid Atlantic Leather weekend out. Needless to say a lot of people played with it/me all night long as well as asking if had on any underwear. Of course I didn't.

Then on Saturday I wore my new five fingered shoes to the naked cocktails and the party afterwards. I also wore them to Costco the next day as well.

This last pic was taken in a dressing room of the Levis store in Tyson's mall. Very often when I go into dressing rooms the BF comes with me. I like him to come so that I can get his opinion and also because since we wear the same sizes he often tries on whatever I'm going to buy and vice-versa. Well at the Levis store the changing room attendant was this cutist little 18ish blond-hair'd boy. When we told him we only needed one room he jokingly said we would only have 2 minutes. We laughed. He really was joking.

No comments: