Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Naked Summer 2011

It's been a while since I've posted and yet so much has happened over the past several months. It hasn't been anything earth-shattering or life-changing, but nonetheless these events combine to comprise a slice in the greater blip in eternity called my life and it is my duty to embrace, live, use, enjoy and learn from it. I thought that as the summer vacation season draw to a close, I'd commit my experiences to virtual paper.

The next set of following posts will speak of these adventures as well as the things I experienced and the people I met. In addition to the events that I will speak of, there have been a number of smaller events that have dotted my summer, each of which have likewise enriched my life such as naked cocktail parties and weekend retreats with groups of friends secluded in the countryside.

No comments: