Friday, August 29, 2008

GNI

The BF and I just returned from an absolutely wonderful, naked week in the woods of the Pocono, PA. It took quite a bit of convincing to get him to go since he never experienced how fun summer camps can be as a kid like I did. Eventually and reluctantly he agreed to go although he continued to have a lot of apprehension about what he would do for a full week with nothing to do out in the woods.

We both loved it within the first few hours of our arrival. The camp grounds are well-maintained and absolutely beautiful. There's a beautiful lake, two huge pools, sports fields, tennis courts, gymnasium, weight room, miniature golf, driving range and much, much more. Although it was crude as such places normally are, it was even better than I expected with hot and cold running water within the cabins.

The best part of the weekend without a doubt was the people. Naked people always seem to be more friendly and accepting and this weekend proved no different. I couldn't possibly count the number of great people we met. I believe some will remain very good friends for a long time to come.

Over the coming days, I hope to write about many of the things that I experienced there, but I'll start by describing the disco. The campground had a wonderful dance hall that was decorated in a Japanese motif. It wasn't until the last night that I looked around and thought that it couldn't possible look like this during the other parts of the year when the camp has its normal kids in attendance. It was beautiful with red walls and platforms to dance on. The thing that was most beautiful about it though was that it was packed with naked men. The amazing thing was that many of them were getting on in years and yet came every night and danced into the wee hours. It was beautiful that for just one week, there is a place on this planet where all can go and lose themselves in sensual naked dance regardless of age. It made me happy just to be a part of it.

1 comment:

Jack said...

Never been to GNI - only PANG and IMEN which are smaller events.

I saw your blog about ReNudePride after I sent my info per their geocities page. Since it's been 14 days and I haven't heard a response (maybe GNI and Labor Day delayed it), do you have any contact for ReNudePride other than ReNudePride@yahoo.com?

Stay bare, thanks for any help.