Sunday, August 8, 2010

100 Naked Gay Boys

I've had the opportunity twice recently to visit a friend who has a country/vacation home a good ways outside of Richmond. I've posted about this place before here and here.

The trip was actually a large event held through one of the local nudist groups. I don't know how many people actually showed up, but just over 100 RSVP'd. The hosts have quite a few beds since they have people over often, but to support a crowd of this size, there were also guys on air mattresses in the basement, in the other two structures on the property as well as numerous guys that brought tents. I really love these parties because the combination of nudity, sun and the stress-free environment promotes bonding with others on a level that is rare in the normal world. This trip was absolutely no different.

The food was way better than I would have expected and the bar was well-stocked. Saturday night there was a very interesting S&M demonstration near the fire pit. Just after the demo, it started to rain so I ducked into a nearby tent for a little while, which turned out to be a very fun diversion. I actually fell asleep in the tent as I waited for the rain to subside before eventually just giving up and returning to the house in the rain. The funny thing is that what sounded like a downpour hitting the tent was really just a light drizzle so I really waited for no reason at all. That was OK by me though as I wouldn't have changed one moment of it.

I didn't take any pics this time around, so I uploaded a pic I took about 2 years ago while at the same place.

2 comments:

Roger Poladopoulos said...

Just soak up all that summertime nudity!

Anonymous said...

Sound like you had a great time.... I also male nudist... And some times I forget to take photos too. Have a good Day...