Monday, March 30, 2009

Things I Love


I frequently have conversations with people I meet about what moves them... what do they love to do most. The normal thing to do when we meet others is to ask "what do you do", referring to their occupation. I like to ask the same question, but in reference to fun.

So what do I love?
  • I love interacting with people. This can be good friends, acquaintances or just meeting new people. Often I feel that I take a little something away from such meetings. I love the socializing, and most especially, the sharing of our essences.

  • I love anything nude. Partly because it enhances my interactions with people, but also because I'm a little bit of an exhibitionist.

  • I love dedicating myself to some task and becoming good at it. Examples of this include my life-long love of sports and pursuit to learn Spanish. I love struggling and putting everything into a tennis game and leaving knowing that I did the absolute best that I could on that day.

  • I love learning new things and understanding things. This includes travel, culture, history and technology.

  • I love seeing people smile.

  • I love to contemplate the world I live in including topics such as sociology, science and politics as well as anything else that might capture my attention on a given day.

  • I love beautiful, warm days with a bright shining sun.

  • I love to see people in scant clothing on warm days. It's not necessarily sexual, but just the enjoyment of having layers that separate us removed.

2 comments:

William said...

Talking about what moves people is a great way to discover your true passions, and becoming good at things has to take passion. I'm also into nudity in Texas, but haven't met any people in DC that are into it when I'm there on business.

nudeindc said...

Hey William, thanks for the comment. I just re-read this post after receiving your comment and agree that I think perhaps it is a good way to get a sense of people/me.

Anway, you can email me at nudeindc@gmail.com.