Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Weekend


This weekend some friends that we met in Ft. Lauderdale last year came to visit. We saw them several times last year during extended weekend trips there. I think I've referred to him in some previous post as my "cock twin". Last weekend was their turn to visit us.

Friday, we went to the recently re-opened Ziegfield/Secrets, which is the only DC club that hosts naked dancers since all of the previous clubs were displaced by the new baseball stadium. Saturday we spent the day on the mall doing touristy kinds of things. We visited the new Capitol Visitor's Center and took a tour of the Capitol building. Next, we headed over to the Library of Congress. Later that night they accompanied us to a friends birthday party which was pretty cool. They disappeared for a while on a "fun" excursion.

Sunday we had brunch at Jacks, then cocktails at JR's. I couldn't believe how crowded it gets there on a Sunday. Later, they talked me into going to the Crew Club with them. I had never been before and have to say it is not nearly as sleazy as I would have expected.

Overall it was fun weekend in every way.

No comments: