Monday, October 12, 2009

We're On!

Naked cocktails are back! To recap, a local group ran bi-monthly naked cocktails at a local bar, which was absolutely fabulous. I was terribly disappointed when it all abruptly ended. Recently a fellow nudist took it upon himself to help revive it at a new location. Well, this Saturday was our first event and being the first event we knew the bar would be watching to determine if they would allow us to meet again.

Well it went fantastically! There were 82 naked gay guys there. I'm sure holding on the same weekend as the Equality March didn't hurt our numbers. Everyone was on their best behavior. Thankfully, the vibe was similar to the naked cocktails of old. I was pleasantly surprised to see a few guys who attended GNI (naked camping) who were visiting from out of state.

It was just a beautiful time spent with fellow nudists in a comfortable environment. I hadn't realized just how much I had missed this event. Thanks to the guys that helped make this possible.

2 comments:

Roger Poladopoulos said...

Do you know the schedule and where are they being held? I totally missed learning about this! Thanks!

nudeindc said...

Although I'm a complete idiot for sharing so much about my own life, I try not to post anything that identifies other people, groups or places. So although I don't mind telling you, I cannot post it here.