Wednesday, June 16, 2010

C.R.A.Z.Y

Movies, and more specifically Hollywood, tends to disappointment. My most common grief is that they spend so much money on a move and spare no expense, but then put in the most inane things. Sometimes these are lines, or a ridiculous character or situation. Sometimes it's a response that makes no sense, but supposedly underpins the entire movie. Typically, Hollywood movies have great production, great sound, great special effects but incredibly poor writing and characters. Oh well.

That's why I was so happy when I saw this just a couple of nights ago. We watched it via Netflix Instant Play, which I love and believe that the concept is definitely the future of home movie watching. I just can't wait until they get the majority of their library online.

Anyway, this move was superb and I'd definitely recommend it. Be forewarned... it's in Canadian French, but well worth reading the subtitles.

1 comment:

Immanuel said...

I've seen snippets of this film and it looks great! I will check out that Netflix service. It seems very appealing. Thanks for posting!