Sunday, December 7, 2008

Key West

We spent the first half of the week in Ft. Lauderdale and Friday continued on to Key West. FTL was fun as always. The Social Whore didn't come since he already had another trip planned and was hosting a naked party in his apartment. I'm dying to see how it went because he has a modest-sized apartment and 113 people confirmed. I'm wondering how that worked out. I guess the more the merrier.

While in FTL we stayed at the Worthington again. What can I say? I like the place. We went to Club FTL for the first time which was pretty cool. It's funny how we'll go to a place like that while away and yet have never visited the local place in DC. We went to George's and collected yet more chips that we'll never cash in. There was the funniest guy from France named Phillipe at the guesthouse who locked himself out of his room. Being as nice as I am, I made sure that he knew that there was lots of room in my room... on top of me.

At Key West we met up with David, a guy we met at Folsom and met up with a couple of times since. He heard we were going and asked if he could crash in our room for a couple of nights. We all shared a full-sized bed, which actually worked out pretty well. We spent most of our time in the backyard of the Bourbon Street Pub, the Island house and Oasis. Of course I was naked everywhere we went. I have no idea where my clothes keep going to.

Best memories:
  • Definitely the best memory was a 3-way with the BF and a latino named Fernando. I can't tell you how hot that was. So much so that the BF is still talking about it.
  • Seeing the really gorgeous guys at the Island house. There was a gorgeous 6 ft 3 guy from our guesthouse that I probably spent way too much time with. I remember the latino boy with blond-dyed hair.
  • There was a nude/underwear/foam party at the Bourbon St. Pub. Every time I looked over it looked so much fun that I just had to go in. So I alternated between getting all soapy followed by dips in the pool, drying off with a random towel then snuggling with the BF to keep warm. After a while, there was a lot of interesting thing happening in the back of the foam party which just made it all so much more inviting.

No comments: