Monday, January 26, 2009

24 Sucks

I am trying watch tonight's episode of 24 and frankly, after being a fan for so long, I can hardly even watch it. How did they go so wrong so fast. It's soooo bad!

So what's wrong with it? Let me count the ways:
  1. The whole United States is held hostage by, not even an African dictator, but an African dictator wannabe.
  2. This wannabe is in the US. He comes and leaves at will.
  3. All of the Americans are helping the wannabe, saying "yes sir", "nor sir", "right way we'll help you kill 10,000 Americans sir."
  4. I have no idea how they can get 2 planes to collide in mid-air so easily, but boy these terrorists are good!
  5. Oh yeah, for some reason the device in all commercial airliners that warn them of an impending mid-air collision doesn't seem to be working. Oh well.
  6. Did you know that there's a website to cause a thermal nuclear reactor to melt down? That's the only way I can see that this CIP device can remotely gain access to all of these internal networks.
  7. Er... unplug the firewall dumb-assess!

Honestly, I'm just getting started. There's so much other complete and utter bullshit, but what's the point? I can't believe that with a set full of adults someone doesn't say, "er... excuse me... director guy... this craps makes absolutely no sense."

2 comments:

Ian said...

Isn't this 24's last season? Fox already canceled Prison Break for the same reason, it got lame!

Ian said...

Oh and no post on BSG!?!?! Come on bro! I got folks over on my blog doggin' me for being the only person who watches. I set 'em straight by "outing" you as a fan, LOL. Hope you don't mind. Hahaha.

Check your mail. I'm sending you my thoughts on the first two eps of Battlestar.

Ian