Saturday, January 31, 2009

Huh?

I have a personal philosophy that everything we do SHOULD promote our life aspirations. These include our careers and relationships, but also simple things like having fun and feeling fulfilled.

So in that light, I just can't understand what Blagojevich is doing. It made no sense before, but it even makes no sense to me now. Now that he's been impeached, and banned from ever holding public office in Illinois again (didn't even know they could do that one), what is he trying to achieve with his media blitz? Perhaps the answer is simple, and just a matter of ego. But whether he's guilty or not, he's not helping himself any. Maybe there's something I'm not seeing here, but I can't help but question someone's mental state when the consistently do things that clearly causes no good to anyone and pain to themselves.

No comments: