Thursday, January 29, 2009

Blatherings

Well it's about this time of year when I start to forget what warm weather ever felt like. Gone are the days of frolicking naked in a nearby pool or sunning by the beach. I'm so looking forward to warmer times and upcoming trip to Gran Canaria.

Having only been doing the nude thing for a year now, I may not be an expert, but it seems as if DC has taken a turn for the worst. There just seems to be less festive activities and most of the groups seem to be faltering in one way or another. I think that's a shame, but maybe it's just the winter blues for the groups too.

I did go to a party hosted by the men of color, area nudist group with the BF. We also took a new 23 y/o friend that we recently met along with us who seemed to thoroughly enjoy it. About 45 very good-looking guys showed up and we had a really good time. The party started with some light food and a lot of good social mingling. Later in the night it turned decidedly friskier, but not quite like an all-out sex party.

I've put on a couple of pounds since I decided to take some time off from playing tennis 4 times per week. Some of this is good since I've been trying to gain some muscle in the gym, but I am pining for some warmer weather where I start playing again.

No comments: