Monday, May 4, 2009

Summer Approacheth


Yes, the days are getting longer and weather, milder. So what's going on?
  • I've been trying to play more tennis, but am now plagued by a hurt wrist, which has been bothering me for the past few days (none of the obvious jokes!) I'm seeing the orthopedist on Thursday because I want to get back on the court as soon as possible.

  • I have all of my trips to Barcelona made and am really looking forward to it. I've invited several friends to come visit for a few days. Two are coming for about 5 days in early July and another just booked airfare for a week in mid-June. He'll even be joining me in immersion classes!

  • Went to a pool party this weekend. Yes, one of those so don't ask! I have to say that it is so nice to be able to "socialize" (hmm) around a pool with others. God I love summer!

  • A group of friends are planning to do a naked get together in the woods in about 2 weeks or so. So far I think they'll be 10 to 15 of us. The larger groups will come later in the summer. The smaller groups are so much fun and relaxing just being relaxed and naked in nature with great people. I'm really looking forward to it.

  • I've made my reservations for GNI. I had such a good time last year that I just had to do it again. Unfortunately, we'll only be going for the 2nd half-week since I'm already taking too much vacation as it is. Already 4 friends have booked, so it should definitely be a good time.

  • My gay cousin and his partner will be visiting us this weekend. He's pretty conservative (at least I think so), so I'll be on my bestest behavior.

1 comment:

DN said...

GNI is kinda expensive. But I look forward to summer. :)