Thursday, February 25, 2010

About Me

I thought I'd update my personal profile, then decided to make it a post as well...

Hmm, so what shall I say about myself. I'm a wannabe nudist and aspiring exhibitionist. Don't ask me why, because I couldn't tell you. My blog is a place where I write about absolutely nothing interesting at all.

Other things about me:
  • Love to travel
  • Play way too much tennis
  • Engaged in a life-long persuit of the Spanish language
  • Took a language immersion class in Barcelona (twice) and planning to repeat
  • Favorite nearby getaway: Rehoboth Beach and Ft. Lauderdale
  • Favorite slightly further getaway: Ft.Lauderdale/ Haulover
  • Biggest public nudity experiences: Baby-to-breakers race and Folsom street fair (twice)
  • Always loved to play sports and currently play tennis 3 times per week
  • Handy with a computer (it pays my bills)
  • Graduated from Jerry Falwell's university
  • Love to be nude even in public
And most of all I'm just a nice guy that loves people. I think we were all at least a little weird so have a philosophy that allows others to be themselves. The one thing I despise most is people that mistreat others.

1 comment:

Roger Poladopoulos said...

And, you are honest about you and comfortable with who you are! Great post, my friend!