Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Full Burn



A fellow member of one of the local nudist groups posted the following:

Anyone planning to go, interested in going? Looking to link up with one or more for my first time. Let me know, thanks!
Woohoo! Since then we’ve communicated a number of times to discuss travel there, arrival city, shelter, food, water and everything else. Two other members also responded so as it stands there are 3 or 4 of us. Since the BF has definitely said HELL NO, I have been hoping to find someone who to go with since the logistics of such a trip seem way to daunting to attempt alone for my first time. We’re discussing a range of options including the Green Tortoise Bus and renting a van and sleeping in a large tent that one of the guys has who has been there before. For the first time I’m feeling like this might really happen. Woohoo!

No comments: