Monday, June 2, 2008

Weekend Impromptu Nude Pool Party

Well, after one of the very fun and nude parties that we had attended, I had sent a thank you note to the party's hosts. I often do this because I can't help but feel gratitude for anyone that would put themselves through the work, agony and inconvenience associated with hosting a party for over 100 nude and well-lubricated gay men. Especially when the parties often begin around 6pm and may last for up to 12 hours.

Anyway, the hosts responded via email saying, "Thank you for attending and helping to make it a huge success. Remember it does not have to be a party for you to come out for a visit. You have my cell, give us a call anytime." Just for reference, we'll call party's host Bob, We really only met Bob and his partner a couple of times and therefore did not really know them. I thought their invitation was cool, however, I can't imagine calling people I don't know and saying, "Hey I'm bored today, mind if we come over so that you entertain us?"

Well this weekend the BF and I had some free time and trouble deciding what to do. Whatever I recommended, he said no, but wouldn't offer any recommendations. I called up a friend to ask him about another party that was going on that day and he said that Bob is lounging by the party and that we should go there and join him. When I voiced my concern about showing up like that, he said he'd call me back and hung up.

Well, in the end the friend, the BF and I all headed out to Bob's house. I was surprised to see that there were about 10 to 15 guys there. Most were nude and some were enjoying the hot tub. We had drinks and talked. It was amazing that this is what they consider a small and unplanned gathering on a typical weekend day. The weather was perfect. We all ate grilled hamburgers and hot dogs and drank cocktails.

Well, I was having one of those days were my dick wouldn't do anything I wanted it to. Or better said, it wouldn't NOT do anything as I told it to. By this I mean that a stiff breeze would cause it to stiffen noticeably and they all took turns making sure that it stayed that way. I can't complain, because I loved the attention so I didn't exactly dissuade anyone.

Toward the end of the day, one guy commented that he hadn't disrobe because he didn't want to compete with me. Huh? He also said that a small argument that occurred in private between a couple there had been about me. Huh again? This one really surprised me because I hadn't really do anything with either of them. Oh well. The blond one was really cute though. Anyway, the afternoon ended in their dungeon (yes they have one complete with slings, glory holes, condoms and lube), then we went home.

No comments: