Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Pool Party Naked and Hot

In my journey learning about gay nudism in DC, I've come across yet another couple that have basically set their home up as a perpetual, nude hangout spot for gay men. As normal, I learned about them by word of mouth. Eventually I traded several emails with them and we talked on the phone a couple times. I remember at the end of our last conversation he asked if I had any questions. I couldn't think of anything off the top of my head, but had a ton the next day. Oh well. Anyway, he gave us a standing invitation to come over as long as we call ahead. Such invitations always make me feel a little uncomfortable as I've said in prior posts.

Anyway, there was a pool party put on by another group that happened to take place at the couple's house. I thought that this would be the perfect opportunity to attend my first event with this group as well as make my first visit to the couple's house. So off we went.

The house is very nice and well-furnished. Obviously the owner's have a little money and loves their place to look great. They were warm and welcoming and remembered me from our prior communications. The pool was crystal clear and since the temperature hit 98 degrees, there were plenty of naked, beautiful guys lounging around both in and out of the water. My guess is that there must have been around 40 guys there at any given time with newcomers arriving constantly. Some nude parties I've been to have been strictly social, or have strict social hours after which play is allowed. However, at this event play was completely acceptable so it was not uncommon to see someone being sucked off in broad daylight around the pool in full view of everyone.

Well onto the highlights...
  • I saw an absolutely beautiful young couple that I had seen at other events there. At one point I was sitting at the picnic table with them and a couple of other guys. One of them started some light playing with 2 others, which included fondling and sucking. I was just watching when his cutie boyfriend unabashedly walked over, spun me around in my chair and buried his head in my crotch.

  • I had heard there was a sling in the basement and decided to check it out, but was diverted by a guy that pulled upstairs and into a bedroom where I fucked him hard in the guest bedroom.

  • When I finally made it to the basement, I kissed passionately with a guy that had been after me since I arrived. He wanted me to fuck him on the pool table, but I got distracted by two beautiful guys that started fucking nearby (see below).

  • I saw a very good looking guy that I've met at other events fuck the hell out of an absolutely beautiful guy on the floor of the basement. There was a crowd of about 10 nearby. Some stood watching while others were equally busy participating in play of their own. The sex was very hot and hard and the guy taking it doggie style screamed like a virgin. I'm guessing that the two were probably about 25 y/o.

  • As I was leaving the basement area, my BF and I were checking out the sling. Unlike most slings that I've seen, it was not obvious exactly how to use it. So I got in it to see and winded up being fucked by a guy that we both know. I erupted as he was still inside me. My BF later told me that the friend told him that he was surprised at our positions because I was in the sling and he'd assumed that I was the top in the relationship. My BF replied that we regularly switch things up. BTW: This was my first sling experience.

  • Anyway, I want to remark about something that even now continues to surprise me. I've often noticed how friendly the people that I've met at nude events have been. Well on certain occasions I've seen people and for some had the idea that they would be stuck up or have an attitude. What I hate about this is that I wonder how often have I avoided really nice people because of fear of rejection when knowing that person might have enriched my life in some way. I say this because at this event I saw three guys that I had previously seen at other places, but never engaged with them on any level because of this reason. And yet it continues to be true that time-after-time, people such as these are just the nicest people you'd want to meet. I'm even blown away sometimes when I later realize that guys that I thought had an attitude and wouldn't give me the time of day actually are attracted to me.

    9 comments:

    Ian said...

    Sounds steamy..are these events usually couples, or do solos go? Any really fine looking brothers there? Gee maybe I SHOULD reconsider moving back to the DC area, LOL

    nudeindc said...

    Half or more of the people seem to be couples in a relationship, so it's a mix of both. Unfortunately, except for a group I go to specifically for black and latino men, the groups are predominately white.

    Anonymous said...

    I"ve been to the same parties you're talking about, and I agree with you:

    1. They're really hot.

    and

    2. Everyone I've met has been remarkably attitude-free.

    I've had a great time at both events I've been to. I'm planning to go to the 4th of July event, so maybe I'll see you there.

    Anonymous said...

    Oops! I posted my comment before the photo in your post had loaded. That's not the pool party site I'm talking about - so if that's the actual place you mean, I guess we're talking about 2 different parties.

    It sure didn't seem like it, though!

    nudeindc said...

    Thom, I've also been to the parties that I think you're talking about. The places and parties have a lot in common and both meet both the points you made above. Maybe I'll see you on the 4th.

    Unknown said...

    not sure if my previous post made it but wondering what about the july 4th event and how to get invite.. in dc for the summer and need a diversion..

    greg, 44, old town, alex..

    nudeindc said...

    Greg, the best way to learn more about what is going on in the local, gay, nudist community is to contact ReNudePride at renudepride@yahoo.com.

    Anonymous said...

    you are sooo fuckin hot! why are you in NY so that I could taste that cock of yours. Cum join me on my blog...

    nudeindc said...

    (sheepishly) thank you. emancipator i would love to read ur blog, but i'm not invited :(