Thursday, June 11, 2009

Barcelona Day 7

Everything has been quite perfect so far. Classes are going well. I'm learning a lot, but probably not studying (or working for that matter) as much as I should. There are just so many distractions here. Not that I'm complaining mind you.

Yesterday was another intentionally easy day for me. I had an invitation to go the beach, but didn't go. In the end all I did was do walked around the city a bit. I toured the Borne area a bit more and made my first trip over to las Ramblas. Later I spent a couple of hours with a very cute guy I had met. At around 11:30pm, I went to La Base, which is the first public place I ever took my clothes off. La Base is how I originally got into nudism in the first place. Nudists/naturists wouldn't really consider this a nudist club/bar since it is definitely sexually oriented. I left La Base sometime around 3am.

Today I was little tired for morning classes, but greatly appreciated that the school pushed the morning classes back one hour to 9 AM since I had last been there. After school, I worked for a good 5 hours, which was much needed and afterwards took a nap since I had planned to go out later that night. Late in the evening I went to Open Mind because they were having their weekly naked night. I finally left around 4AM. On the way home, a 24 y/o -looking guy (very cute), was standing in the street with his friends outside of Atame (a gay night club). We talked for about a 1/2 hour and he was very sweet and affectionate. I didn't take him home though.

3 comments:

D.J. said...

I still get the feeling you are holding out on some stories....

nudeindc said...

You have no idea. I´ve left out some details to protect the not-so-innocent. Namely, me.

nudeindc said...

You have no idea. I´ve left out some details to protect the not-so-innocent. Namely, me.