Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Germany?

From the beginning of this trip I had envisioned making a detour at somepoint to another European city. My primary choices were Berlin and Amsterdam, although I hadn't made any concrete decisions. After I arrived, a couple that from Germany that we had met in San Fransisco contacted me and urged me to come visit them. At the time I didn't think I had any free time, but I just discovered that my return flight is a day later (Monday) than I had thought. It's all coming together as if it was meant to happen.

Postscript: So blogspot has been activing a little weird lately. First none of the popups were working so I couldn't post any pictures nor would spell check work. Well, I've resolved the popup issue and finally got to run a spell check... but it checks against a Spanish dictionary. Oh well. I guess I'll just have to keep using MS Word as my spell-checker.

2 comments:

D.J. said...

I am having such a good time reading your blog that i don't want your vacation to end!

nudeindc said...

To help perpetuate this vacation and support the media you love, please send donations to...