Monday, December 28, 2009

2010...

I’m not big on New Year’s resolutions because I believe that we make a thousand little decisions everyday that, when combined, constitute our lives. So instead of resolutions, I’ll share some desires, wishes and goals for the next year.


• The BF and I will celebrate our 17th year together and I want this next year to bring us even closer together.

• I love my family and friends and sometimes I think that I don’t tell them enough just what they mean to me. I hope to tell them that I love them more often.

• I want to not fear making myself more vulnerable in front of others. I want to reach out with kindness to people I don’t even know only because that’s the kind of person I want to be. Some will certainly reject the gesture unsure of what I want and yet others will reject me, but that should not stop me.

• I want to travel. I want to go to Ft Lauderdale, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Dore, Berlin and the naked gatherings hosted by GNI and IMEN as well as other not yet determined places.

• I would like to figure out a way to go to Burning Man. This will be difficult especially since I’ll be away from home the entire week prior for the GNI Naked Gathering. If I am to attend I’ll have to find a way to get home from Pennsylvania, gather everything I’d need for a week in the middle of nowhere (think tent and 12 gallons of water!), fly to Reno, etc. Seems overwhelming, but I’m still hoping to find a partner in crime. The BF has already said, “Absolutely not.”

• I’d like to be nude and participate in nude activities as much as possible including lots of time at nude beaches.

• I want to play lots of tennis, preferably 4+ times per week. I want to engage in other activities as well such as bicycling and exploring DC and other locales.

• I want to increase my Spanish language proficiency.

• I want to be positive.

• I want to put a smile on people’s faces.

• I want to replace the back deck of my apartment.

• I want to fulfill my obligations at home and at work.

No comments: