Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Picture and a Story



I've decided to start a new series of blog posts naming them 'a picture and a story'. My idea is select a picture and write something about the circumstances of the picture or anything else that comes to mind.

One of the reasons why I really like this picture is that it makes me look far more daring that I actually am. This picture was taken in Barcelona in June '09. Just beyond the bushes on the right, there are lots of people naked on the beach. In fact the people that are walking behind me will have a perfect and unobstructed view of all the nude people on the beach if they keep waling just about 20 feet. That said, in all the days I went to the beach, I never saw anyone walk off the beach or come nearly as far as I did nude. I did this as part of a dare that I made to a friend from DC that was visiting me there. He took the picture, but took about 2 steps off the beach before quickly putting his clothes on.

2 comments:

Will said...

I wish there were more places that allowed nudists.

nudeindc said...

So obviously I couldn't agree more. I try to make sure that I learn of as many different types of events as I can and attend as many as I can. Then I pick the ones I've enjoyed most to return to.