Friday, November 28, 2008

All Is Not As It Appears


This week we met up with the Social Whore at JR's for some pre-holiday cocktails. He would be leaving town the next day so we decided to meet up. First we ran into Ken, whom we first met at the Eagle one night when I was in my jockstrap and have seen him several times since. It's funny because he's always trying to shock us a little. I think he wants to be a pig. The truth is that he both looks and IS very sweet that he's very endearing. I've invited to take him to a nude party one day and he seems like he really wants to go.


Later we ran into Andrew. I've written about him before calling him Timmy, but hey... unbeknownst to me, he had already picked his own pseudonym. We talked politics a little. I love talking politics to him because he's a little non-conventional in his thinking. It's unconventional in an intelligent way so it's always a little refreshing. He extended a future invitation for cocktails which we immediately accepted. What I hadn't realized at the time is that he was really inviting us over for cocks and tails. Oops, my bad. Not that that made me rescind my acceptance of course. Anyway before he left he came back to me to say bye. The BF was out smoking at this time. He got real close so that I could feel his hardon through his jeans and began talking dirty. Hmmm, not quite as vanilla as he looks huh? Yeah, it was definitely working for me as he described how he wanted to what the BF and I and what he would do to us. As he left he gave me small, gentile and not-so-innocent kiss goodbye.

1 comment:

Andrew S. Lewis said...

It sounds like I was just dirty when I was just trying to be friendly. That's a bit of a lie - I was trying to be flirty. It'd be fun to have you kids over. It can just be simple, easy fun. I am not nearly as vanilla as I may appear.

How was your Thanksgiving? Hope you got stuffed. (And took pictures.)

Andrew