Sunday, November 30, 2008

Just a Little Play

Evidently someone rents out a portion of a local bar on holiday weekends for play parties. We had never gone before, but decided to go this time. We ran into a small framed latino boy that we met just earlier this week. It turned out that he too was going to the party and this would be his first time going too.

Of course as we entered, I immediately wanted to take my clothes off. I mean, I'm not an exhibitionist, but clothes just felt so constraining and... inconvenient. You're not buying that huh? Anyway, the BF is not overly fond of my penchant for almost-anywhere nudity, but typically humors me. It's not like I streak downtown or anything. Well... at least not yet. So many of the parties that we attend are either (a) entirely social, or (b) a mix of social with some play, so this party is not exactly typical for us. We both did have fun though.

Favorite moments included:
  • Getting a blow job from 2 guys at the same time while a 3rd worked the other side (see now you can see how clothes could be a problem),
  • Getting fucked by a really good-looking and huge-dicked black guy, and
  • Watching our latino friend get fucked senseless.

We got home at 5a and of course, saved the best for last. So how was the party? Well... hmm... I guess not bad.

2 comments:

Andrew S. Lewis said...

Damn - sounds like I should have cum, too. Sounds very fun!

nudeindc said...

Well, I was definitely hoping you would.