Sunday, November 2, 2008

FTL

The BF, SW and I are back in Ft. Lauderdale this weekend for another round of naked weekend of fun. We met up with quite a few people again, including the boy we met at Folsom last month, the couple that we met up last time in FTL and also saw in GNI, the other couple with which I totally and happily disgraced myself by the hot tub and others. We also ran into quite a number of people that we met for the first time last time we were here. It's amazing how many of them don't even live here, but just happen to have visited the same times we did.

On Saturday night after meeting up several people a George's, we all came back to the Worthington. I think I've met white, thin, cock-twin. We held them together and I was amazed that they seemed exactly the same size in both length and width. So I decided this was my opportunity to do things that I'm way too inflexible to do to myself. You figure it out.

No comments: