Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Dirty Underwear

Recently I was in a large, group, nude setting where I met Pablo of whom I have written before. He is an absolutely gorgeous, Latino boy. He has a beautiful face and a perfect body. Most of I like him because I've watched how he treats others. The times I've seen him he has enjoyed the company of the young and old, beautiful and not so beautiful, the fit and the out of shape. As if he weren't already sexy enough, his good heart just makes him more so.

Although we always talk, I've never really did anything with him. Well... that's if you don't count that one time at that party when... oh... nevermind. Where was I?

Anyway, our relationship tends to be sensual without being sexual. I've never really thought that he was even interested in me in that way. Not that it matters mind you, remember the BF. But an interesting and intimate moment happened just as I was leaving the event.

We had all donned our clothes. I had worn a jock-strap to the event, but decided not to put it on when I got dressed. It was too big to put in my pockets so I asked the BF to put it in his. Of course he and several friends thought that was the perfect moment to play and started passing it around. It only lasted about a minute though before it was (in)discreetly stowed away. As I said my goodbyes and stole one more hug from Pablo, he leaned into my ear and asked me for a favor. He asked me to give him my jockstrap which actually kinda surprised me. I couldn't however, because honestly it wasn't mine. I explained I would, but the BF bought it even if he hadn't worn it in over a year. He asked me to bring one next time for him and to make sure that they weren't clean.

Now dirty underwear is not really my thing. Although perhaps I shouldn't say that since there was the high school friend long ago that had forgotten his backpack over my house. I guess my point is that I love imperfect men. There's something really hot about a beautiful guy with a slight imperfection or vulnerability... or a great body with a little paunch... or even a Latino angel with the perfect body that wants to sniff my dirty underwear.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right, that is really hot. And I think I know "Pablo". ;-)

nudeindc said...

maybe, but his name isn't really Pablo... to protect the innocent and the not quite so.