Friday, November 28, 2008

The Long Dark Night

It's a shame that as the weather changes, the number of nude events decrease. Of course this is my first time going through this time of the year as a nudist, but I do recall that there were less events back in February when I first started. I also witnessed how the events took off as temperature heated up so I can only assume that the current regression is natural as well as predictable. Nonetheless, it's a little sad.

The BF and I have a couple of winter getaway planned to warmer climes to breakup the doldrums of winter. Both will be in warm, sunny, clothing-optional places by beautiful beaches. One will be taken along with 6 friends so that should be a lot of fun. On the other trip is to Ft. Lauderdale and Key West, where we are supposed to meet up with a guy we met at Folsom, whom we have already seen one time since first meeting him. I've been looking at the upcoming events in Key West and decided that we picked the perfect time to visit.

No comments: