Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Barcelona

I still reminisce about my trip to Barcelona last year. I am hoping that if every thing works out, that I will be able to return this year as well. I really don't want to go for anything less than a month, so figuring out the logistics of such a trip is obviously difficult. My dream is to go for a 3 month period. Complicating factors include: my job, the need to earn income and my BF and his job. That said, if I can figure out a way to make it happen, I will.

I found the following pic on flickr. It shows a street named la Gran Via del las Corts Catalanes near la Placa Catalunya near the entrance to las Ramblas. This is near the center of the tourist district, which is a must see, but frankly not amongst my favorite places in Barcelona. My personal pictures are posted on flickr here as well.

No comments: