Saturday, July 12, 2008

FTL

No, not I'm not referring to the faster than light drives on Battlestar Galactica. I know, I'm such a geek.

Well, we've been in Ft. Lauderdale for just shy of a day and so far it's been great. Mostly we've drank and hung out by the pool... naked of course. We went to a bar that I think was called George's Alibi that was amusingly enough located in a strip mall. I had a few Appletinis, which I've only just recently discovered. Afterwards we "hung out" by the pool. I'm sure that you can guess what that means. Lol. My traveling partner arranged for us all to meet up with several people at the bar and go to dinner with later. And the best part is that everyone I met was named Michael so I didn't have the normal fears of forgetting someone's name. More later.

The pic to the right is me being relaxing poolside at the Worthington Guest House.

No comments: