Monday, July 7, 2008

Weekend Update

Well I did enjoy this Independence Day weekend. We went to a naked pool party at someone's house this weekend, along with well over 100 other people. Although I definitely had a blast what made this party especially enjoyable for me is that a partnered couple that are friends of mine took my invitation and attended. I know going to such a thing can be both exhilarating and completely intimidating so I really wasn't sure whether they'd make it or not. Anyway, they did make it and obviously enjoyed it.

As a footnote, I met someone that actually reads this blog! See... now I have proof that at least one person does read it! Anyway it was really nice meeting him, especially when I was somewhat engaged with someone else and he came up behind me, caressed me tenderly, then rimmed me. I can't really remember how it ended, but it ended too soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh. It was nice meeting you, too. I think what you described was about all - there were a lot of distractions all the way around. I hope you enjoyed it, because I certainly did. You have a great ass! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Isn't weird when you meet someone who reads your blog? The first time it happened to me, it kind of freaked me out. Just because you realize how much you put out there.

But they you are get excited to meet someone who is real and not just the comments you read in text from them. It is great to make that connection!

nudeindc said...

The weird thing is that I feel like I should be thinking, "oh, god! let me remember what I wrote there!". But in actuality, and surprisingly to myself, I'm not very concerned. I'm just very glad to actually meet someone to whom I have voluntarily poured out my life to. I’m happy to meet a person rather than a hit count statistic.