Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Moments

As I said in my previous post entitled XXX, this past weekend was great to the point of almost being spiritual. I thought that I'd share so of the tender memories that I've come away with.

There's a guy who is probably about in his mid to late twenties that I've seen at other nude events, but have never met or talked to. He is very quiet. I never knew if this was from shyness, general personality trait or simply wanting to be left alone. He does talk to some people, but like I've said, we've never talked. Well this weekend I found myself in the pool with him for an extended period of time. We started talking and after a while, we were embracing. Facing each other, he wrapped his legs around me and floated on my lap while continuing to embrace and share sweet conversation. I'd love to tell you what we discussed, but frankly I have no recollection of the details. The point is that this was another one of many affirming intimate moments that I shared with others while there.

If you think about it, there are over 6 billion people on this planet that we share. Each one of them has a story and something profound to contribute. The amazing thing is how we don't take the time, or even more commonly purposely build barriers that make the world seem smaller, less friendly and a much more lonely place. I love knowing that there are so many wonders out there waiting to be discovered. And I love how they can touch me.

Similar to the first story, I also spent quite a bit of time with another guy in the same age range. I had seen him once before at a party that I attended, but yet again we didn't meet. I won't repeat it, but we spent time talking and kissing similar to the first. Since it was getting late, we went to lay down on his bed and continued to embrace and kiss. We didn't have sex and didn't need to.

No comments: