Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Weekend

This weekend we received a last minute invite to go out to a secluded cabin about 2 hours from the city with a group of other nudists. This is kind of the smaller pre-gathering before the normal annual gathering that they have there every year. Of course being still new to nudism, I haven't been before, but have seen some of the pictures. I was excited about going, but in the end the cabin was full due to a communications mix up so we cancelled. We probably could have still gone, but the BF has a severe allergy to sleeping in tents so that was a definite no.

Anyway, we stayed in town and had a relaxing weekend. We saw the movie Wanted with Angelina Jolie, which turned out to be much better than I expected. Although I love watching movies, I am always confounded by how hollywood can spend so much money and yet be so poorly written. The nice thing about Wanted is that it was a dumb movie written very smartly, which is something that I can appreciate.

Saturday night we went to underwear night at the GL, where it was pretty dead, the continued on to the Eagle. I can never figure out how the Eagle gets away with things that you'd never see in any other DC gay bar. I don't go there often, but I'd say that the patio was livelier than usual.

Sunday we were bored and didn't have any plans, so I convinced the BF that we should dust off our bicycles and take a ride. We took Rock Creek Park down to P-Street beach where we watched some tennis then ate a couple of wraps on the grass in a makeshift picnic. Aftwards I hit a few tennis balls then I stopped in the circle for a while before peddling down 17th street on my way home.

2 comments:

alifenotsoblackandgay said...

wow, look at you exposing yourself. nice!. Can nudism still be sexual?

nudeindc said...

Well... technically nudism is about not wearing clothes and not sex. But in my opinion we're inanely sexual beings so most of what we do is influenced by sex to some extent. So for me, nudism need not, but certainly can be sexual.