Thursday, July 10, 2008

Haulover or Bust

I'm really looking forward to this weekend. A good friend of mine, my BF and I are all headed out of town early tomorrow morning for a weekend getaway to Ft. Lauderdale and of course, Haulover Beach. I'm excited to go because I've never really spent any time in either of those two places. I think I spent a day in Ft. Lauderdale on a family vacation when I was like 9 or so. You may be wondering how a gay male, living in the eastern US seaboard has managed not to go to FTL. Well, that's because I'm still a newbie. Ferverant, but definitely new.

Anyway, I look forward to being nude as much as possible. We're staying at a nude resort that the friend recommended and supposed to meeting up with some people that he met through the HangingOutNude website.

P.S. I know the pic is not of Haulover, but it's so cute I just couldn't resist.

No comments: