Sunday, September 28, 2008

Folsom Street Fair - Friday Oct 26th


We spent most of the day Friday checking in, touring the Castro, meeting up with a couple of German visitors that the Social Whore had made an internet contact with and finally going bar hopping before ending up a Blow Buddies.

Actually, one of the Germans is an American. He emigrated after college, so he's lived there longer than he lived in the US. It's hilarious to hear a guy with a thick German accent use such completely american phrases. The funny thing is that to us he has a distinctly German accent, but I'm sure the Germans think he sounds American. Go figure.

After going to a couple of bars, we ended up a Blow Buddies. Wednesday is nude night, but today was dress as you like... or not. When we walked in, everyone except one had at least pair of pants or a shorts on. I gather there was less nudity than usual due to all of the visitors in town. The place was packed with beautiful men of all ages. When I was getting undressed, the Social Whore asked me if I was going nude and told me that he would. So I completely disrobed. After I checked all of my clothes, he decided that he felt a little uncomfortable and would keep his pants on! The bitch owes me one big!

Anyway, it was actually fun walking around in the buff. It's actually kind of titillating to be the only nude one. As the night wore on, a lot of gorgeous guys started going around in just there the bikinis or jock straps. Definitely a fun night.

No comments: