Sunday, September 7, 2008

Straight Boys

On Memorial day a few friends and I went to JR's for cocktails. JR's is not a place that I typically have frequented, but we have gone more frequently this year primarily because a friend that I met early this year likes it there.

Anyway, on this particular day, as usual, we met several people. One of them was a black guy named G. G was about 170 pounds, 6 feet tall, perhaps 35 years old and not bad looking. Anyway, he seemed a little off from the moment we met him. He introduced himself by proclaiming how much he loves his dick (those were his exact words) and as he did so he unzipped his pants to show us. This wasn't the only such antic as he would say many other things and expose himself further. Interestingly enough, he didn't even seem drunk. He grabbed my ass several times and asked me to go to the bathroom with him for some oral. I wasn't the only one, he also whispered invitations to everyone else within a 20 foot radius.

So what makes this story stranger than the normal horned up gay boy is that he consistently and fervently proclaimed his straight-ness. In between telling me what a nice ass I have, he would tell me about how he loves pussy. Believe it or not, it was so comical that he was interesting. In the end, his pussy-chasing got him thrown out of the bar since he aggressively pursued every woman in the bar and probably said something offensive to one of them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Every bar in America has one it seems...don'tcha just love it

nudeindc said...

Interestingly enough I hadn't really ran into someone like this before this day. If I tried to describe a caricature to exaggerate a self-professed straight man with obvious gay issues, it wouldn't hold a candle to this guy. He was definitely amusing.