Thursday, September 25, 2008

Folsom

Tomorrow the BF, Social Whore and I all head out to San Fran for the Folsom Street Fair. If we have any balls, we'll live up to our goal of attending the fair naked. I'm thinking perhaps I'll wear some of my leather accessories since it is a leather festival after all, but obviously not enough to take away from the stark naked effect. It's a challenge only because it is not really a nude event. I expect the overwhelming majority of people there to be fully clothed including a lot of tourists just looking for something out of the ordinary. We'll see...

I just checked the whether and they're calling for low to mid 70s throughout the weekend. I'd rather it be a bit warmer, but I guess this is about as good as we could hope for in San Fran since it's almost October.

In addition to the fair, we're going to the Magnitude Dance Party as perhaps a few other events of ill-repute. If Saturday is nice enough, we'll probably be heading over to Baker's Beach for a while to work on our full-body tans because of course I need a better tan.

Anyway, wish me luck. I hope to take plenty of pictures to help document my experience and perhaps blog the experiences as they occur.
I know I've already posted this photo before, I wanted to show the leather accessories that I'll likely be wearing on Sunday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great time. And I also hope you and the BF do end up going to Folsom nude. Looking forward to the photos!

nudeindc said...

Oh, I and the Social Whore would do it, but the BF has much too common sense to do anything that dumb. I on the other hand...