Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Weekend in the Woods

This weekend we went to a friend's house outside of Richmond Virginia for a weekend of naked relaxation with 11 others. It was a private gathering of invited guests so we already knew almost all of the people in attendance. The weekend was perfect because frankly I like all of them and a few of them are a downright riot.

The pool was heated to near perfect 94 degrees. We spent the entire weekend listening tunes, swimming and enjoying the perfect late summer weather in the buff.

I most enjoyed getting closer to some people that I already knew. Also, another nudist from central Virginia spent the better part of Saturday with us. He was cutie of about 32 years of age and we kind of immediately hit it off. No, we didn't have sex except perhaps engaging in a little frottage. He did send me a very sweet email after the weekend was over.

7 comments:

One Man’s Opinion said...

Wow, I went through your blog. You really are naked, huh? Imagine that. LOL

Anonymous said...

Near Perfect 94 degrees? Please!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAH!

From your Social Whore!

nudeindc said...

I didn't say perfect because it was just a little nippy towards the evening.

(you be quiet, I know where you live)

The Black Russian said...

hello my name is rebecca and I came across your blog and I love it... Very interesting and a great read.....glad u had a great weekend and I have read your previous blogs the wonderful and free and uninhibited... I also grew up in NYC still here and my mom(adopted by my grandparents) are born again christian Jews for Jesus I know I know so i feel what ur feeling or use to feel that repression..... I cant wait to read more of your blogs

hardboy said...

You look good in that hammock. Very at-ease and enjoying being nude, the way it should be. You are lucky to have such friends in the hidebound commonwealth of Virginia, those good ol boys don't cotton to this activity, I know!

You have nothing to worry about [physically] and I am glad that you got closer to the others there. Those experiences are priceless.

nudeindc said...

Thanks hardboy. Most of the attendees were imported from DC so they're not quite as hidebound as the location might suggest. However, I spent a few years in central virginia, so I feel you.

Roger Poladopoulos said...

Hi, GNDC! I was in the Richmond area (Chesterfield) the same weekend as you. I wasn't as fortunate as yourself in hobnobbing with the landed gentry! I spent my time nude at The Rocks, North End, James River Park. You are absolutely correct, the weather that weekend (and most of the following week) was near perfect. This was evidenced by the number of fellow gay nudists at JRP. That made my week there very interesting!

As you already know, I just discovered your blog a week ago. I have been retroreading your posts and noticed this one last night. Cool hammock photo! Nice nude swing. Great blog! I especially enjoy your "Why I Like To Be Nude" series! Keep up the terrific posts!