Monday, September 29, 2008

Folsom Street Fair - Sunday Oct 28th


Today was the day that brought me here. The challenge to walk nakedly and shamelessly through the streets with clothed men and women of all ages. We left the hotel around noon, sadly, we were not yet naked. I wore just a leather jockstrap, collar, wrist bands and a harness, the BF in his hard-to-quantify-but-sexy leather briefs with matching, slutty shirt and the Social Whore in a tight leather shorts with side zippers and harness.
.
I tried to convince the SW to get naked with me, but he wasn't having it. He kept saying "later." After a while, we met up with JM (the boy that we found hanging outside our door last night) and met his very cute friend David. JM, who is about as shy as I am, dropped his pants for a few minutes as we had some playful pictures taken of us together. The BF and I then returned to the hotel, which was only a block away because our camera battery was going dead. After recharging for 20 minutes, I decided I would just leave naked. We met back up with JM, SW and David and then ran into the very attractive runner from DC that went with us to Magnitude. JM joined me and got nude too. Needless to say, we got tons of attention, which I of course hated (smile). It was definitely a lot fun, walking along the street completely uninhibited and having fun.

About 5pm, we headed back to the hotel. The group included myself, the BF, JM, David, the Social Whore and a last minute beauty named Mic. It wasn't really planned, but our hotel room turned into a beautiful orgy of naked and leather-clad men. One of the hottest scenes was watching David pound the BF on the bed. Wouldn't you know it, but as I was once again laying on top of someone, who would open the hotel door and walk in... again! The Germans of course! I have no idea what they think when every time they walk into the room I'm on top of someone. We all laughed like crazy, then we all got back to business with our increased numbers.

Later that night, we went to a bar around the corner from the hotel. In keeping with the day's theme, I wore underwear with a large pouch and the leather harness, wristbands and collar. The BF and I ran into a guy we met at GNI. It was a really nice surprise to see him again. We talked and reminisced before we all returned back to the hotel together and did what we never quite accomplished together at GNI.

BTW: We stayed at the Best Western Civic Center Motor Inn. I read that it was a good place to stay and experience Folsom, but had no idea what it was like until our arrival. We were very disappointed since it was WAY over priced and didn't even have A/C! Well, now looking back at the fair in retrospect, I'm so glad we stayed there and believe it was worth every penny.

No comments: