Sunday, September 28, 2008

Folsom Street Fair - Saturday Oct 27th


Today, after grabbing breakfast at a nearby dive, we met up with the Germans again at North Baker's Beach. This is a nude beach located on the side of the base of the Golden Gate Bridge. Of course I had to get nude, but it took a while since I was having a lot of erectile dysfunction issues. After a really nice guy helped me contemplate cabbage (trust me it works), and further advanced my erectile management techniques by telling me all about cabbage rot (who knew!), I was able to shed my clothes. There were a lot of clothed people around, in fact the majority were clothed. We, the BF, Social Whore and the Germans took lots of very photos. All of us got naked except for the BF and the younger of the Germans.

After some site-seeing, dinner and cocktails, we headed back to the hotel to change before going to Magnitude. We left the Germans in the bar since they didn't have tickets and weren't going. We gave them a key to the room since they were to spend the night with us when we returned from the party. There was a very cute looking guy just hanging out in front of our room which was strange since it was at the end of the (outside) walkway and there were no more rooms down there. He struck up a conversation, invited himself in and proceeded to remove his shoes and socks. We were really in a hurry, but hey... did I mention that he was cute?
So as I lay there on top of JM with member still inserted, just gently relaxing and counting down the final moments of our little detour, in walked the Germans. The younger opened the door and his eyes went wide then quickly shut the door. Five seconds later, they re-entered after obviously re-considering the situation. We all laughed. I can't tell you what they must have been thinking since we had really only just met them.
The Magnitude party was incredible! The top was covered by literally thousands of half-naked, dancing men. Downstairs in the huge dungeon, everything was taking place that you could imagine. I watched as people played in slings. Of course it took only 5 minutes before my last remaining article of clothing was shed. A great looking guy did some intense playing as a large group of onlookers observed. I also vividly remember TJ, an absolutely sexy and beautiful Taiwanese guy that also removed his floral briefs. I can't tell you how good he looked strutting around stark naked so confidently.

No comments: