Monday, September 8, 2008

Saturday

Today we went to the naked cocktail party hosted by one of the local groups. As usual, we had a great time talking with old acquaintances and making new ones. What is so great about spending a wonderful summer day indoors inside of a dimly lit bar? Everything... especially when the bar is populated by 80 naked men. Of course the question is a little unfair since this weekend hurricane Gustav was passing through. It doesn't matter though, it would've been just as fun on a beautiful, sunny day.

At the cocktail party, there was a Latino boy that I had seen once or twice before. To say the least, he is very good looking and somewhat exotic. I believe all races have their beauty, which is great because it gives me more things to look at and appreciate. Anyway, although I had seen him once or twice, we had never spoken until this day. At that time, we only spoke briefly.

Later in the day, the BF and I attended a naked party where "situations sometimes occur" and guess who also was there. We spoke more and this time played just a little. Later in the evening, he needed to walk by me since I was blocking the walk path between a coffee table and chairs where others were sitting. Playingly, I moved further to obstruct his path and said he must give me a "besito", or little kiss, to pass. In front of 6 others, he turned me around, bent me over and rimmed me for a full minute or two. Honestly, it happened so fast that I didn't even know what to do, nor necessarily wanted to.

3 comments:

Joshua Carrey said...

Hey, I was recently in DC. Didn't see anything as interesting as this! Never mind the Whitehouse - you should be on the tour map!

I see you like gay sex. You may wanna check out my blog, as I relay my tragic (and often publicly humiliating)attempts to reinvent myself as a shameless man-wench!

Watch this space...

nudeindc said...

Thanks Joshua, I never considered being a tour guide, but hmmm...

Anonymous said...

I meant to go to the party you mention last Saturday, but didn't get there. That's too bad, because I would have loved to see the scene that you describe in the last paragraph...