Monday, March 17, 2008

Everybody Gets Luck

One of the gay naturists groups that I joined allows members to host parties. "Everybody Gets Lucky" was the name of the party that a couple from the group planned to have in honor of St. Patrick's Day. I had never attended a party like this before and had been looking forward to it since the evite when out a couple of weeks ago. Finally, the night had arrived.

The host couple's home was elegant and grand. The basement was big and well-equipped and could have passed for a decent gay bar. There was a full bar with bar tenders, video games, slot machine, pin-ball machine, pool table and air hockey table. In the back, there was a reasonably well-lit "dark room", complete with 2 slings and several glory holes. There were also ample bar stools as well as comfortable couches and stuffed chairs in which you could comfortably relax and take it all in. Of course relaxing wasn't exactly the point. Outside, there was a good-sized deck and a pool, but it was still a little to cold to enjoy these.

As we entered, my BF, a friend that we brought along and I shed our clothes in their kitchen/breakfast area. It was fun entering being totally nude. I would say that 80%-90% of the guys their were nude and the remaining folks had their clothes on. Oh... did I mention the guys? The guys were unbelievable! Oh my god there were so many gorgeous guys there!

Anyway, the evening was mind-blowingly awesome. I have many, many memories that I'm sure will be handy in the future. Everybody did indeed get lucky.

2 comments:

creating my life said...

hi, its great to read such frank accounts of ur life. thanks for being so open about it. its a lovely change to read of someone enjoying their life.

nudeindc said...

Small update: I've since heard that there were 117 people at the party.