Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Favorite Jeans


First the preliminaries... I realize that a nudist talking about his favorite pair of jeans is little oxymoronic. You see, I love being nude and wish I could be nude just about all the time. However, I do enjoy dressing up sometimes too. Is that bad?

I enjoy making myself look good. I've never been into labels and often will not buy an article of clothing that I like simply because it a prominent label on it. However, I do enjoy how some clothes make me look.

Anyway, while in Barcelona last year, my BF obligated me to go shopping. I bought a pair of jeans with a label of "Peter Cook" (pictured) and he bought two by "Cipo & Baxx". All of the jeans were very unique and had a styling that I simply have been unable to find in the US. I've searched websites and stores and there is nothing even close that I've found so far.

Well recently, I had the idea to search by the maker of the jeans. I found nothing on my jeans, but I did find 1 website that sold the style of jeans that my BF bought. The site is called yancor. I was in jean heaven! Yancor had enough different styles available to keep me happy for a long time! The site is completely written in German, but there's no way that I was going to allow a little thing like that to separate me from a pair of divine jeans. I have a 34" waist and my BF a 31". We ordered one 34" and one 33" with the idea that if the 33" jeans fit both us, then we can buy just one size and each be able to wear twice as much as if we ordered separately. I'm sure if we ever divorce, this will account for at least 2 months of negotiations between our lawyers to determine whose jeans are whose.

Anyway, the first 2 pair that we ordered are really just a test so that we can determine the reliability of yancor and ensure that we are buying the right sizes. Our order has already been shipped, but takes up to 2 weeks since it has to clear US Customs.

I can't wait to try my new jeans! Er... and go nude.

No comments: