Thursday, March 20, 2008

What Type Of Guy Do You Like?

People often ask what type of guy do I like. This question always causes me problems. Not because it is not a perfectly reasonable question to ask, but because I have no idea of how to answer it.

The problem is, that I like such a wide variety of men that it is very difficult for me to categorize what I like. Even giving a simplified response makes me feel that I am excluding a great many of guys that I would find attractive. So if you ever ask me that question and my forehead furrows, now you'll know why.

So what physical characteristics do I find attractive in a man? I like slender men and I like muscled men. Sometimes a little extra meat on the bones can add just the right amount of vulnerability to make me go wild. I like dark hair men such as in Latinos and Mediterranean men, but I also love blonds and red heads (sometimes colored hair such as blue, red, etc can be hot too). I love black men and white. I love Latinos and Asians. I love Indians and middle-eastern men. Sometimes I find a man's raw masculinity such a turn-on, but at other times I love the sweet vulnerability of someone more effeminate.

I think the male body is the greatest piece of art in the world. I love its soft curves and hard lines. I love faces and hair and muscles and skin. I love it's smoothness and it's hairiness.

Now tell me, how could I possibly give a short answer that would exclude so many men bearing any of these incredibly wonderful attributes?

No comments: