Sunday, March 23, 2008

Tennis Today

Today I had my weekly tennis match with the CTA singles tennis league. CTA is a gay tennis organization that hosts leagues, tournaments, ladders, socials and everything else connected to tennis. I am new to the group and have only played 5 matches so far, but have done fairly well so far.

Today I played OK. I was fairly consistent, but had trouble hitting through the ball. I split sets to come away with a tie. I won the first set 6-4 and lost the second 4-2 since we ran out of time.

1 comment:

creating my life said...

hi, this reminds me of a friend who belongs to a group that play badminton naked. They provide rackets and shuttlecock(!) and a coach who is malaysian, and hire a hall and everyone is naked. I haven't been as I dont play badminton, but it is a way to access a naked lifestyle even in the city. It is not the only group doing this. That is the advantage of living in a big city like london, whatever lifestyle u want, u can make up a group and find others to support u.