Tuesday, March 18, 2008

World Naked Bike Ride


The 2 of you that actually read this blog (gimme a break, I'm being optimistic!) may recall that one my desires is to participate in a naked race or biking event. Well, last night I searched the Internet and found the World Naked Bike Ride. I'm trying to decide between the ride in my hometown or traveling to another city, perhaps Chicago. Last year, the DC ride had only 9 participants where as Chicago had 600. Obviously there is strength in numbers.

Anyway, I've contacted the DC group and am pretty determined to try to do this.

2 comments:

creating my life said...

whichever one u chose, it would be lovely to get a report of your experience of it. In london, it is held a week later.

nudeindc said...

thanks creating-my-life. the chances that i'll do it are very high because i know i'll only regret it if i don't. i may put on sunglasses (isn't that hilarious that i'd go nude, but must have sunglasses) or face paint as a disguise, but would rather have nothing.