Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My Favorite Jeans (Update)

Woohoo! I just received my order from yancor that I mentioned in my previous post. It was a major success. I received two pairs of jeans, a belt and two shirts and I love every single item. The jeans, belt and shirt pictured were all part of the order. Since the test was successful, I have to go now to order more!

UPDATE: Of course being as excited as I was, I just had to wear the pictured outfit out the same night I received them. I had been invited to a friends for nude drinks with a small group of 6 guys. When I dressed to leave, several of them gave me compliments on my outfit and how it made me look.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks v nice, what does it look from the back?

nudeindc said...

thanks creatingmylife. honestly I don't even recall what it looks like from the back, but will take a picture as soon as i can.