Sunday, March 16, 2008

Vulnerability

I enjoy the vulnerability that I feel when I am nude. I have been a very conservative person until now, so the idea of parading around in the buff is not exactly something that I have been accustomed to doing. However, I now love being exposed for all that I am and like being watched. When I am nude, I enjoy knowing that everyone can see everything about me (physically at least). It's a lot harder to act cool and don the social masks that we've all learned so well when we stand before the world bare.

Some people compliment me on my body and tell me how good it is. Honestly, I think it is just OK at best, but I've learned to accept it. When I look at myself, I can identify about 15 major physical flaws that I have. Being nude is an acceptance of my body as a whole, including all of these flaws, and present myself as a complete person to the world.

I like to be around other naked people. OK... I'm lying a little... I LOVE to be around other naked people. But sometimes the idea of being completely, stark naked in a crowd of clothed people takes my feelings of vulnerability to a whole new level. Of course I am still new to the naked lifestyle, but I'd love to attend an event that puts me in such situations. I can think of a couple of possible places. A nude beach always has some clothed people, but of course this doesn't go quite as far as I'd like to since there is likely to be a majority of nude people. Another idea I have is to participate in a nude run or bike race. That would be awesome! If anyone reading this has any legal or reasonably safe suggestions please let me know.

No comments: