Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Nude Week

Chronicling my nude activities last week... Let see, I was supposed to go nude yoga on Wednesday, but decided to take a friend up on an invitation instead. I added yoga to my exercise routine to my already active schedule of tennis 3-4 times a week and working out in the gym 3 times a week.

Anyway, the friend who invited me and the BF over for nude drinks had invited several others well. All told, there were 5 of us. I was drinking Margaritas. The people were interesting and conversation unforced before the ambiance turned more sensual. Let's just say it was fun.

On Saturday we went to the Green Lantern for their underwear night. I wore black mesh underwear, but given the lighting at the GL, nothing was too noticeable. I had a good time. Talked to a lot of people that I knew and met a few others. I had the forward proposition I've ever heard that night. I said "hi", he said "I'm looking for a top." Talk about dispensing with pleasantries! Anyway, as always, I went home with my BF.

This week the BF and I went to a naked movie night get-together. We all watched Chuck and Larry which was alright. At least I hadn't seen it before. In general, the group was a bit older, but it still was cool to just hang out nude together. My BF said he wouldn't return again, but I probably would if the opportunity arises.

Around the house, I didn't go nude too much since my mother-in-law is with us, however, I did go nude as much as possible.

No comments: