Sunday, March 30, 2008

(Not So) Nudist Get Together

Yesterday, the BF and I received an invitation to get together with another gay couple living in the southern Maryland suburbs of DC for drinks. We've never met them before, but I had traded messages with one of them through a nudist website. The idea was that we would get together, hang out nude, get know each other and take possibly a dip in their hot tub.

They were a nice couple that have been together for many years and we enjoyed their company and getting to know them, but I must bring out the irony of the situation. We were four self-proclaimed nudists in a private setting and yet never removed our clothes. I guess I could have just dropped my pants, but somehow my upbringing doesn't allow me to do such things without invitation.

Anyway, it was fun. We had wine, beer, cookies and discussed a wide-range of social topics. They were cool guys and I hope we get the opportunity to get to know them better.

No comments: