Monday, May 19, 2008

Bare to Breakers - Mission Accomplished

WARNING!!! The following link contains nude pictures.
Well I did it! The BF and I went to San Francisco for their annual Bay-to-Breakers race and I (BF was clothed) walked the complete 7.5 mile course completely, stark naked. I wanted to do it because it seems like one of the ultimate exhibitionistic actions that I could legally do.

Well, when the time came I disrobed and had a smile the whole time. Originally I wanted to walk with other nude walkers, but somehow got separated about 1/4 of the way through. Obviously a lot of people took note, many took pictures. I actually didn't even hear any negative comments. Several people stopped me along the way and asked me to take photos with them. I remember an older black lady that must have been about 70 stopping me for a photo and leaving so elated I thought she was going to have a heart attack. Here's an interesting tidbit. I walked for the first 30 minutes or so before realizing that I was leaking the whole time. Needless to say that I walked the rest of the race with a paper towel and kept a vigilant look.

Anyway, I did it. You can find all of my pictures here. You can find my other posts leading up to this race here. Unfortunately, per flickr's requirements, you must be both (a) a member of flickr, which is free and (b) enable restricted content in order to view the pictures.

4 comments:

creating my life said...

thanks for the pics.they give a good idea of what it is like. thumbs up to u for taking part and baring all.

nudeindc said...

Like I said, I had a blast!

creating my life said...

haha, read that bit about the leaking, and realise that i have that too, when i was walking naked in capdeagde, but i did not think much about it. Occasionally i simply swiped my hand over the cock and wiped it against my thigh and it dried off without leaving a trace and that was that. now i realise why guys in capdeagde always seem to be touching themselves.haha. i just thought all of them were feeling sexual. but reading about ur leakage made me think about it and gave me this new thought why those guys keep touching their cocks.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!