Monday, May 26, 2008

Weekend at Rehoboth

For the memorial day weekend, the BF and I decided to make our customary escape to Rehoboth Beach. As usual, we stayed at the Whore Inn. I love this place because it's ever so slightly seedy and yet the owners, guests and atmosphere are absolutely great. It's a small place that has maybe 12 rooms with 2 hot tubs. It's clothing optional in the hot tub and patio areas which means that there's always something to do after the bars all close (they close very early here) and you're feeling frisky. It's a little far from the beach, but it's perfect for stumbling home at night after a final drink at the Double L. Also, they typically have a happy hour with free drinks on Fridays and Saturdays which is very social and perfect after a long day in the sun.

The weather was perfect, although the water was too cold to get in. The BF got a good tan, but believe it or not I tanned more than he did even though I put on sunscreen. I definitely have distinct tan lines even though I really wasn't trying to get any darker. LOL.

We got back to the room early on Sunday since we were leaving a day early. Since the very cute and scantily clothed house boy was still cleaning our room, I convinced the BF to join me in the hot tub. When we got there, only Terry was on the patio reading a book. I stripped and got in the tub nude and immediately got an erection. Damn that thing is always getting hard at the wrong time. Anyway, I decided that this would be perfect opportunity to get pics of my first cockring that I recently bought in San Francisco so I asked the BF to take some. In the middle of the whole thing, one-by-one, several others came in and gave us suggestions for poses and camera angles. I got excited seeing that they were enjoying it. Eventually, the BF joined me in the tub and Rick and Terry took over the photo snapping. With the perfect lighting and glistening water, I knew the pictures would be winners. When we got home we discovered that all of the pictures were inexplicably lost. Oh well, at least we have our memories and it gives us a reason to go back.

1 comment:

DonH said...

thanks for the info - going to try out that place this Memorial day weekend!
-Boston nudist
vincentdjh@gmail.com